Opening for SEO Specialist
Responsible for improving a company’s organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns, identifies areas of improvement, runs PPC campaigns, and attempts to improve the clients’ sites’ rankings in major search engines.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
- Run pay-per-click campaigns.
- Improve a company’s organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy and websites.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
Search Engine Optimization /SEO Specialist
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Graduate with any specialization PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization (Post Graduation Not Mandatory)
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SEO Specialist Application” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred) cover letter, salary requirements along with any additional information you would feel relevant for this role. Please feel free to contact the HR at + 91 9558268682