The bells are ringing, and it is the special time of Christmas again! It is the most awaited season of good times, joy and delicious cakes along with other yummy baked treats. Christmas brings along with it family get together, office parties and of course some special Christmas baking of cakes. Check out this special soft centred Christmas cake recipe and make this a memorable one.
Prep time:10-15 minutes
Cook time:20-25 minutes
Cooking Level: Medium
- Refined flour- 1/2 cup + some for dusting
- Baking powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Unsalted butter- 9 tablespoon for greasing
- Powdered sugar- 6 tablespoons
- Cocoa powder- 1 tablespoons
- Plain chocolate (broken)-125 grams
- Calories: 1450
- Protein: 23.5
- Fat: 88.6
- Carbohydrates: 141
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease the muffin molds, sprinkle with flour and remove the excess flour.
- Now take a bowl and add chocolate in it. Butter it and allow it to melt in the microwave oven for at least 1 minute. Remove the bowl from the oven and mix it well.
- Break eggs in another bowl. Add powdered sugar and beat with a hand blender until its smooth. Mesh coco powder into it and mix it well. It’s time to add the butter, melted chocolate and mix it well. Sieve baking powder and flour into the bowl and beat well with blender until it’s completely mixed well.
- Pour the batter into the muffin molds and make sure not to fill it up to the top.
- Put the mold in preheated oven and bake at 180°C for minimum 10 minutes. Take the molds out of the oven, loosen the edges wisely with a knife.
- Carefully remove the cakes.
Enjoy the delicious Christmas cake and serve your near and dear ones.Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas this year and the years to come!
(All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced or duplicated in any form whatsoever without the express written permission of the author)